Call me a hater, a troll, or whatever. I must vent on Patriots

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fishman35, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Fishman35

Fishman35 Starter

So, as much as REALLY I want to, it is not cool to stand on your soapbox is someone else's house, so I came here. After reading Belicheat's whining about Wes Welker's hit on Talib, I must get this out.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Patsies! Have fun watching the game like the rest of us, (well, most of us). I want their fans, coaches, and players to shed tears of UNFATHOMABLE sadness. They should lose sleep for their past actions of glotaing when they win, then complain when they lose. SUFFER!!!! SUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEERRRR!!!!!

So I checked on their boards, and of course, they all believe that the block on Talib was intentional. ARE YOU SERIOUS BILL? First of all, Welker weighs nothing. It is not like Steve Atwater hit him. Secondly, Welker hit him in the shoulder. So.........hip\leg injury??? Third, do you really think Fox would use his most productive reciever who has missed multiple weeks after 2 concussions as a chip blocker?? That would be irretrievably stupid and not a move that even most Pop Warner coach would pull with their best reciever.

It sounds like "jilted EX" syndrome. They lost Welker (boyfriend\girlfriend), but cannot stand to see them with another team (boy\girl), so Welker goes from hero to mud. One legal hit and suddenly he is Bill Romanowski? C'MON, MAN! Belichick will will be hammered and ridiculed by analyst and the NFL for his asinine comments.
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

Belichick's quotes do sound like the musings of a very sore loser.

Sorry you couldn't put a competent team around your HOF QB, Bill. It's you and your buddies' faults.
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

I cannot cheer for the Patriots over Peyton Manning. Just can't do it.
    • High Five High Five x 5
  4. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Welker is a little b!tch! He was the one crying when the Patriots slapped him with the franchise tag and then let him walk.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

You know, I actually thought the same thing Belicheck said when I saw the play. I'm surprised he said it publicly though. Nothing to gain from it other than people calling you a whiner.

And when the hell is the NFL going to make "a point of emphasis" on these damn pick routes? It's all the Broncos do.
  6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

NFL doesn't care if defenders get hurt. NFL doesn't want defense to even be on the field.
  7. DeeT04

DeeT04 Starter

8. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

It was an illegal hit by Welker and he should be suspended.

It was drawn up that way and the Broncos receivers are constantly running pick routes and hitting DBs.

It is crap
  9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

When I saw it during the live broadcast I thought it was a cheap and illegal hit. And then I found a gif of it and Welker clearly alters his path to deliver a hit to Talib. Definitely intentional and illegal.

I guess cheap is a matter of definition. Although it would have suited Welker to admit he intentionally tried to bump him.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Id be upset too if I was New England, the hit did look intentional.
    • High Five High Five x 1