Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Calico

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dman050586, Dec 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. dman050586 Starter

Moolah:
    $15
    I like eveyrone else wants 2 c this guy do good. i was so happy when we drafted him and so pissed when he got hurt last year. now i know his surygery takes 2 years blah blah blah. but that has nothing to do with his hands. if anyone saw the game it drop after drop after drop. any1 think this guy will ever b a good # 3 reciever? cuz #1,2 i dont think he could be with those hands...
  2. THE53 Guest

Yea, he has had some bad drops. We had three straight drops in the endzone against the colts to end the game, and had two more today. Thats six STRAIGHT DROPS IN THE ENDZONE. Our wide receivers just aren't good. Thats one reason our tight ends catch so many passes and Chris Brown and Travis Henry have been the leading recievers the past few games. Bennet is not good. Im sorry, but he is not a #1 man. Yes, his thumb is messed up, but he cant even get open. Our future at wideout is with Roydell and Brandon Jones.
  3. DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah, I agree with Roydell and Brandon being the future, but their injuries scare me - especially Brandon's. Man I hope he doesn't go through what Ty Calico did.
  4. FAN1 Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Maybe it's the number.
  5. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    Are we in any position salary cap wise to make a run at a free agent WR?

I know the demons of Pickens and Thigpen loom large, but I would LOVE to steal Reggie Wayne from the Colts.
  6. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    knee, ankle , toe , groin ,etc .injuries should have nothing to do with hands
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,278
    urgh i can see Wayne as another Peerless Price.
  7. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    But at least he wouldn't be catching passes for the Colts....
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,278
    He wont be anyway.
    I'd rahter him play for the colts then Edge anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.