Calico Strains Calf at Minicamp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

Ryan...sweet sig...you think you could email me a larger version of the picture, I want to print it out and hang that in my room!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

With Mattos and Wade doing so well so fat Calico could be really on the hot seat if he can't get healthy.

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

SUPRIZE SUPRIZE SUPRIZE. Get rid of the injury bucket already!!!!!! He is taking up valuable cap room that could be used for a PLAYER.
    :wall: :yell: :flush:

4. Please. Some of you people are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

5. Nash

Nash Starter

i think Calico's time as a developmental player is over...he has to be a 3 or 4 wr or he needs to go...

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

OH NO, A PULLED MUSCLE! THE SKY IS FALLING:whoop:

7. Agreed. Strain calf muscle and the world collapse. I wonder what people would say if Calico ended up like Roethlisberger or Kellen Winslow.

8. this is like yancy thigpen all over again

9. fltitan

fltitan Guest

StarKiller I couldnt agree more. We have several guys banged up now and they arent taking the heat that Calico is. I know he has been injury prone and didnt have a good year last year but a lot of guys dont the year after the kind of injury he had. Lets give the guy a break what happens in camp is what is important. Im still pulling for the guy to have a break out year.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

They are talking about Calico because it's been chronic with him and he missed time last year with the same injury. Let's hope it settles down and he is ready to go by training camp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar