Calico Strains Calf at Minicamp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: WR Tyrone Calico suffered a left calf strain today at Titans minicamp. "I think it is probably too early to say," said Calico. "I don’t think it’s too bad, though. I have to call (trainers) in the morning and if it’s hurting I’ll probably have to get an MRI. Hopefully it will be OK." Calico missed three games last year with a calf strain. Coach Jeff Fisher had said Calico was making a run so far in OTAs before today's setback after a disappointing '05 season coming off knee surgery. "This offseason my knee hasn’t had any problems," Calico said. "This is the only problem I’ve had the entire offseason so I think I am getting there. I just have to keep going. Just like my coach says, the only way to get better is just keep working."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

I Dont See Calico on our team in the future. I really liked him in his rookie season but he fell off after the injury

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

here we go again. how many times has he been hurt already. this is retarded. and i thought this was finaly the year he was going to do something. wow

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I feel the same. Awesome signitures. Very cool. Eddie and Steve are underloved. (maybe it's just me)

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

its a minor calf strain....calm down...he'll be back 100% by TC

6. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Don't worry he'll be back....he has all the tools to be a top reciever....6'4'' weighs like 230lbs and runs a 4.33 40yd dash...just wait....

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you think the Titans might be tired of waiting

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

He is great in Madden. But he does not get injured on every other play. Or drop BALLS in the end zone. :suspect:

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:suspect: be back?:suspect: tools?:suspect: just wait? :doh:

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

So long Calico.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar