Calico Still Hampered with Injury and Inconsistency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

lets just see how he does once the preseason games come around

2. TM

TM Starter

From what I've seen in camp practices, Orr has played well. I'm not sure that we will be able to hide him on the practice squad.

If the Titans want to keep Calico on the team, then they probably need to trade either Roby or Williams. There are several teams looking for depth at WR.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

From what I've heard, Orr has seriously out-played Calico. I don't think he makes the team this year.

Bad wheels + Bad hands X 2nd round pick = BUST

Let's get over it and quit wasting time.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I was shocked to read Brandon Jones is closer to making a return than originally thought. If they can't put him on the PUP, then you have seven without counting Orr.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Isn't Calico in the last year of his contract? Unless he is shoulders above Williams or Roby I'm not sure we could get enough on the market for either of those guys to make it worth while.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

the only thing that may save Calico this yr is his salary. I had such high hopes for him. He has the size and decent speed. The knee injury really took any drive out of him.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

His low salary won't help him if it comes down to letting him or another WR go that they think is going to help the team more. If Jones does come back to the point they keep him on the final roster Calico might be cut because of numbers.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

IMO Jones won't be back this yr. No need to rush him back

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I agree but Fisher is talking like Jones might be back before the start of the season.

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Mr Calico....buh-bye....:wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar