Calico Making Strides Early

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

The guy's career is hanging by a thread and he "has been a little inconsisent as far as attendance is concerned." I don't see this report as positively as some. I do hope he makes it, both for his sake and the Titans' sake.

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Calico is looking over at the sidelines. What he sees is the Grim Reper sitting next to the Fat Lady. He can hopefully read these signs.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

nope, he'll be an UFA.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Gimme a break people. He doesn't know how to work those "otter pops" at the end of his elbows.

He has more drops more than a rainstorm.

5. Xulander

Xulander Guest

Too Bad....

Hes not going to have anyone that's going to be throwing him the ball :p

He can look all he wants in mini's but if there is no one to throw to him except for 2nd and 3rd stringers that's all he will look good doing because game time, it will be picked before he can even get his hands on the ball. If we lose McNair, this is going to be a LONG Season, I dont care if we have Volek, Cutler, Leinart, or Young!! If we are going to get to playoffs this year, McNair is our quarterback and YOU CAN BOOK IT!!

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you haven't seen the last 2 years of TitanBall have you?

here's what needs to happen to make it to the playoffs

A) We MUST have a RB remain healthy
    B) We MUST have a QB remain healthy
    C) We MUST make plays from the line to the secondary

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I'm glad to hear Calico is making strides. He was up and coming until that ****ing cheapshot horsecollar tackle by Roy Williams....I hope he has a big game against the Cowboys this year.

8. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

as soon as we drafted calico i knew he would be good. i just hope he can prove himself enough to remain a Titan because he has talent.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

thank you captain obvious.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

How do you have a pro bowl year on that track record?
    I wish the best for Ty. Please produce now. Need it bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar