Calico Making Strides Early

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

The preseason before his injury Calico had improved tremendously with his hands and route running.
    I think this is a make or break year for Calico

2. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

He has showed flashes every spring i want reg season results. I want him to be good so bad.... I just hope somehow he catches on.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I read somewhere that Drew had around a 40" vert. If that's true, he's got a lot. "White Men Can't Jump" was just a movie :lol:

4. smili

smili Starter

With Brandon Jones hurt Calico will get a chance. We need him to step up, but I'm thinking it's just as likely Roby or Roydell end up as our primary #3 until Brandon gets back. With all our TE Troupe will probably be #3 some too.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We still need a deep threat. If healthy and consistent, he has the best chance to be that guy.

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

There are always exceptions, but "white men can't jump" is not just a movie title, it's a sad truth. =(

7. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

no matter what calico is gone next year. Y u ask? because if he has a good year he will get a bigger contract from another team. if he sux titans won resign him. so enjoy calico this season. i has high hopes for him but i realized no way he is here in 07

8. or could u be wrong? that is the question which will be answered at the end of next season

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Unless Calico has a pro bowl year he won't be signed to a big contract by another team, so if he does well enough for the Titans to want to resign him, there won't be any competition.

10. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

he'll be restricted wont he so if he does well the titans may tender him or am i way off here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar