Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Caldwell is out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titaneers, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    This.
  2. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    Wow they took a long time to make this decision

Damn, I too liked Caldwell. He's an awful coach haha.

I'm sure Jeff Fisher is kicking himself for taking STL before this job opened up.

Why do you think this may affect Manning? He'll leave because Caldwell did?
  3. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $436
    He doesn't like Fisher. So he waited till he signed his contract, which, quite funny, was today.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    I'm guessing Tony Dungy needed some time to weigh the pros and cons of returning to coach is why they waited this long.

:brow:
    1 people high five this.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,939
    Jeff Fisher wasn't going to Indy either way. Indy wants a more traditional power structure where the coach coaches and the GM picks the players. Fisher wants the majority of the power.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    Looks like Manning is going to be gone in Indy.Irsay is letting everyone go from top to bottom.Basically 1998 all over again almost.He is reloading for another long run but i'm hoping that Luck doesn't do as well as Manning did.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    If they did let Manning go in Indy and he was healthy enough to play does he retire with his heart in Indy or does he basically pull a Favre and start playing for a contender like the Jets for example? He has been linked a lot with NY.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,375
    How on earth could the Jets afford him?

But Manning vs Brady two times a year would be pretty good.
  5. memphis_raven Starter

Moolah:
    $630
    Everyone was fired. Now it's a waiting game on whether they pay Manning or release him...
  6. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    I don't think this is going to happen. In fact, I don't think Manning will ever play football again. I'm no medical expert... but someone in the medical field told me that with what Peyton is dealing with... if he gets hit in the right spot, he could die almost instantly on the field. Can anyone else, perhaps someone in the medical field, attest to this?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.