C. Woodson wants to be Titan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by AFC46, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

He is experienced, developed and has already learned how to be an NFL player. I say get him.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

1998 16
    1999 16
    2000 16
    2001 16
    2002 8
    2003 15
    2004 13
    2005 6

3. Banger21

Banger21 Camp Fodder

The Defense needs more experience. This would be a great fit. A big talent at a rather inexpensive price. CW and Bulluck could be a great duo and work well together. Its time for the Titans to start winning some ball games, you dont win games now by bringing in more young players. We need some vets.

4. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

If Woodson did come in, do you guys really think he wouldn't win the nickle job from Woolfork? I envision if he made the switch to FS ,ala Rod Woodson, he would have a shot as being the nickleback and Fuller or Woolfork would come in and be the dimeback

5. For the love of god, get hold for yourselves lads, we need Charles Woodson like no tomorow. If we get him, it would be a quality addition to our struggling defence. Expereince, talent and adesire to do well. If he does these traits at the Titans, then it can only be good

6. We donĀ“t need Charles Woodson, we need a high profile LB

7. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I don't know if the money he'll want rates the production we'll get. Would he come in and work hard to make the transition here? For a smaller salary than elsewhere? Especially when another crap defensive team (like Detroit, HOUSTON) would pay him to stay at corner, just for the name? I'm not sure...

I don't think it's realistic. Just my two cents worth. I DID do that on Madden 05, tho... (*insert evil laugh here*)

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

"and adesire to do well."

Lol.

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Yap yap yappity yap, all this gum flapping, er, keyboard clacking! C'mon fellas! When was the last time Charles Woodson impacted a game? (I'll just sit here tapping the heel of my stiletto while I wait for this answer:irked: )

It's a rarity when the Titans do well in signing free agents from other teams. The whole Vanden Bosch thing was a freakin' fluke. Or maybe Vanden Bosch lifted the curse. I simply can't see C.Wood showing up in Tennessee making a big difference. I know we get all giddy for a big name player like C.Wood, but he's nothing but that. A big name.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Godfrey was good. Fisk was good. Favors wasnt bad. Got Eddie Robinson back, he was good again. Schulters was good. Vanden Bosch is obviously good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar