C.J. wants Titans to bring back Byner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm just showing the state of our franchise. Coaches would have to make a lateral move or demotion to come here

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You really think a OC would pass up the Titans HC job cause we're the Titans?

Is that what you're saying?

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I don't think he's saying they would, probably just that they should..lol

4. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

Sorry, didnt see he was on the bucs... You are correct.. As bout as lateral as it gets.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

Who is the guy in Seattle?

6. TheSureThing

actually they probably would...its not exactly a desirable job right now. We had to hire an OL Coach last hire. big mistake.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I still think this is a good place to be right now, young team with some core players. Would be a pretty nice place to be as a young head coach with some commitment.

That being said, I doubt some OC's would want to come here just because being an OC is not a bad gig.

8. TheSureThing

Your only saying that because your a Titans fan. We're about as unattractive as they come.

No QB
    No run game
    No defense
    crazy owner

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

We have pieces in place for the D, the owner is likely not going to be around very long, and the run SHOULD be an easy fix.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

plenty of big bodied RBs working at Walmart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar