C.J. thinks he’s proven doubters wrong

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 8, 2012.

1. hitking60

hitking60 Practice Squad

Think you're the only one I called an idoit. Well you and everyone else who continually bitches about a 190lb's inability to pick up short yardage. I'd love to see a stat a Barry Sanders career production in short yardage situations.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

You had to work on MLK's birthday last year didn't you?
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Haha, so it is you!
    Crawl back to that dumb site titansreport and talk to those people.

Oh, and, I don't complain about a little RB getting stuffed, I just don't like the $50M man sucking when it matters most. He's "Every Coaches Dream" right? I'm pretty sure it's every coaches dream to pick up 3 feet on 3rd & 1, not go backwards twice.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

How he can insult someones intelligence and misspell 'Stewart' and 'idiot' is just the icing on the cake.
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I went to the dentist last MLK day.

white dentists ftw!
  6. hitking60

hitking60 Practice Squad

Like I said, I'm new here. But from what I see CJ is basically getting blamed for the Titans flat out sucking when he's clearly been their best player. And knowing the history of this team and its fans, I see racial motivation behind it.
  7. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

Yup Barry Sanders sucks too!! .
    "When you need someone to smack in there for a tough yard, you can't take a chance with a guy who can lose three as easily as he gains 30. (During his nine-year career, he has been dumped for losses on 336 carries, almost 14% of his total rushing attempts, for 952 yards.)"
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

just STFU, I am so sick of people being immune to criticism because of their skin color.

You are the only person to have brought it up, you racist bigot.
  9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Dude, you need to immediately reevaluate your entire life and get a G.E.D. while you're at it. Your ignorance.. the blatant stupidity you are forcing upon us is uncalled for. I pray you will never have offspring.
  10. hitking60

hitking60 Practice Squad

I don't really care if its Stewart or Sweward, he's an idoit. As for misspelling, it had to do with the speed in which I type and having large fingers typing on a phone. Ice that.