C.J. thinks he’s proven doubters wrong

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 8, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Yes they do.

I bet Barry polishes that Super Bowl ring a lot now.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Not Barry's fault he was stuck on that garbage team. Most of the QBs he played with could not even hack it in the CFL.
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Yeah the only rb in the history of the NFL to have 5 rushing td's of over 80 yards or more!!! He's a scrub!
  4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

He's actually the only RB in NFL history to have more than 2 isn't he? I thought there were many players tied for #1 with 2 rushing TD's of 80 or more before CJ obliterated that record. No?
  5. JCBRAVE

He was, do you not understand the word "was"?????

I've never knocked the guy when he's played well, but for a while there he absolutely stunk!
    And stop digging up stuff from 4 years ago, it's irrelevant.
  6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Wasn't him JC. Your theory that he just magically remembered how to play just isn't believable. Do you even really believe it?
  7. JCBRAVE

It's freaking true, holy cow, you guys don't know athletes.
  8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

LET ME IN ON DISCUSSION
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Excuse me? I was the one arguing against CJ being "done", "slow", or "scared" out there. He has proven he's not done, he's not slow (lol) and he's not scared. Now that this is clear, you say I don't know athletes while discussing the very same topic? Truth is that you let the frustration of watching a horrific running game get to you, and started blaming the highly paid RB while this highly paid RB was in an impossible situation. I guess you did so because when you watched the games, you somehow couldn't see that he had nowhere to go. I watched all of the games multiple times and wondered many times how some people around here couldn't see it. It was so obvious! I know athletes It's not freakin true at all. Sorry. No. Ah! No.
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I DON"T KNOW WHAT WE ARE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • High Five High Five x 2