C.J. thinks he’s proven doubters wrong

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Don't worry. It's getting harder and harder for them.

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Chris Johnson's 24 career games w/ at least 125 rushing yards are 2nd-most in a player’s first 5 seasons in #NFL history (Dickerson-27).

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm a hater of paying a runningback 10mil a year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the little guy had an awsome game today against a .500 team with a good D.

Excellent :cj:

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

You're an idiot. Seriously. All your posts are negative about our team.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

uuuuh

how was that negative in the least?

:cj: got quality yards rushing too scrub clock too help the Titans get a W

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

They aren't .500 anymore!

BOOOOOOOOOM

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

No one liked the contract he got but he's been tearing it up since the first couple of games and at this rate will be the leading rusher in the NFL. I think we can back off the hate a bit and if it wasn't for that 1 bad year he would have quite a few records by now. I understand the hate when he's struggling (I voiced my opinion as well) but give credit when credit is due. We're going to need him if we want to make a push for the playoffs.

9. MikeJonesDrew

MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

CJ is back to being a elite back. Hes proved alot of people wrong. Suck up your pride, admit your wrong and move on and cheer for more wins. Come on now yall.. damn. Must be the only fans i seen who find things to pick at after a BLOWOUT WIN. Like being right on a useless argument is more important then the Titans winning. No wonder why we been losing..

10. MikeJonesDrew

MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

CJ is back to being a elite back. Hes proved alot of people wrong. Suck up your pride, admit your wrong and move on and cheer for more wins. Come on now yall.. damn. Must be the only fans i seen who find things to pick at after a BLOWOUT WIN. Like being right on a useless argument is more important then the Titans winning. No wonder why we been losing..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar