C.J. thinks he’s proven doubters wrong

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Can we all agree this is /thread and move on?

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

90% of the people said that CJ lost multiple steps, couldn't break tackles or make a defender miss ever again.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Sounds like fighting words to me. I challenge you to a duel.

4. Titans Eternal

There were a couple of people saying that constantly, but I think most of us, myself included, were questioning his desire to be on the field and to win.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I was referring to the "he's done", "trade him", "cut him", "he's one of the worst RB's in football" crowd. I'm quite sure yoy fall into at least one of those categories as well. A few of us were trying to tell you over and over that CJ was not the biggest (or even close to) problem with the running game, and that he still was a great player, and many of you were wrong about that stuff. Not that you'd admit it. Which I also said would be the case when many of you claimed you would readily give him credit when he deserved it.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Let's see here. Big win. Consistent run game. Touchdown. Nice stats against a super tough run defense. No penalties, turnovers, or blatantly selfish acts.

Not really sure why this is still going on...

7. Titans Eternal

If CJ continued playing the same way he did at the start season, do YOU think they(Titan FO) wouldn't of cut him?

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Uhh, no I don't...

9. Titans Eternal

Isn't strange how all of these people throwing around accusations have no idea/proof of what the person they attack said?

Just assume guys, much easier than using facts.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Attack? lol I haven't attacked anyone. Geronimo was clearly calling for Harper and Reynaud to get more carries because CJ sucked. I'm not assuming that, I read it myself!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar