C.J. thinks he’s proven doubters wrong

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

How do you know thats not my biggest idol? We got that Finnegan2win guy, maybe I just like that guy in the pic how Finnegan2win like Cortland Finnegan.... Think about it.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'll never forget this thread.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. hitking60

hitking60 Practice Squad

No one gives a **** about what I have, what I do, or where I come from says the crew that states I'm clearly poor, live in a trailer, have three cars not worth $10K total, drinks Boone's Farm, etc, etc, etc. Right.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

OMG RACIST!!!

Meet me at the point where the Northern Hemisphere meets the Southern Hempishere. Bring a dart gun. We take 10 steps, turn and shoot.

I'm here now. You have 10 MINUTES!!

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So why are you trying to get shot by somebody who basically agrees with that?

6. Titans Eternal

Maybe he was just wanting to be helpful by allowing us to clean up the gene pool.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

All that stemmed from your horrible misspelling of some easy words. We came to the conclusion that you must be uneducated, and uneducated people are typically poor. How would anyone know that you are black?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It went from being a computer nerd to a "social issue" because you're a moron. No one here knew/knows your black.

9. hitking60

hitking60 Practice Squad

As I've continually said, the criticism is just stupid based on CJ's production.

BTW, I was told where to meet someone with a carriers permit. I simply showed up. Don't see how I'm the bad guy here.

10. Titans Eternal

You aren't the bad guy man. Just the guy we have been laughing at ALL DAY LONG.

and, well.. also.. I guess you forgot that you started with the name calling.. then proceeded into real life threats before anyone else did. I doubt you remember from all the paint huffing, but luckily you can go look at the posts from earlier on a previous page!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar