Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

C.J. takes months off? Damn, that explains some things

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    White was a non factor during the year CJ broke the yards from scrimmage record
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $40
    sureosly?

wtf is going on in this thread?
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,873
    Everyone's buttchuggin'.
  4. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    [IMG]
  5. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675

so didnt other backs but you dont hear them saying oh well im still the best back in the league and im taking a few months off

and i'm not sure if you played football or not but if you take even 2 weeks off of training your whole body takes a step back
  6. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    If your sedentary then yes I agree but he isn't. He couldn't come into shape every year but one admittedly if he took months off. He might take months off of full blown training but he still trains enough and then before camp probably increases his workload. He is pretty durable that isn't by mistake it is partially luck and partially taking care off his body.
  7. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    or the that he falls down at the sight of defenders and taking months off could explain why he was so scared and wouldnt hit a hole when it was there when he had the chance, may not of been a huge one but it was better than that **** he was doing
  8. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    Your complaining about the 2nd most productive RB in the league since he came in. Do you know how dumb that sounds?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    I swear, if it ain't me, you or TE derailing, it just goes to the weird and beyond.
    Scarecrow and The Hammer high five this.
  9. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,132
    [IMG]