Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

C.J. credits offensive line after 141-yard outing

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 30, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,126
    What a surprise... the CJ lovers denying it.

Dude, watch the tape on the games.

Can you honestly say with a straight face that CJ hasn't lost a huge step? I really hope you can see it. Otherwise, there's no hope for you guys. It's painfully obvious he's slower... and if you were watching tonight (obviously you aren't because you would've see it), you'd see that Forte is running faster than CJ.
  2. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    [IMG]
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,126
    Here we go again... CJ pant-creamers in denial, not watching this game to see how quick Forte was all over the field.
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Here we go again. Childish name-calling and outlandish claims.
    Obie09 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
  5. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    This is starting to remind me of the end of Eddie's career. He had obviously lost his stride a huge step and yet people were still on his band wagon. I loved Eddie just as much as the next Titans fan, but those last few seasons with Eddie were painful to watch.
    TheSureThing high fives this.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,126
    Well, it frustrates me to see so many people in denial of CJ not being the fastest RB in the league anymore.

I can name at least 5 RBs faster than CJ.

And I can tell you didn't see Forte's runs tonight because you wouldn't have been having the same reactions.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,760
    EG didnt run backwards too avoid contact so there is a certain ammount of pain that only :cj: brings
  7. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Yea Forte killed it with those 50 yards
    TheSureThing high fives this.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,126
    It's not about the yards... and you obviously didn't watch either if you're basing his performance solely on yards.

He had a couple of runs where he bursted through the holes and was running faster than CJ. Those are the facts. And he cut it outside for a couple of long first down runs... again, faster than CJ.

He may not be faster than CJ every game, but tonight he was. And that's all I said from the start.