Bye Week Business: Lendale's Nickname

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sannyasin, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Wanna know something.. Eddie was ages above LenDale's skill yet he never had a nickname. Therefore LenDale does not deserve one.

2. Sannyasin

Sannyasin Guest

Resolution to the Lendale Nickname Project

http://support.tennessean.com/blogs/?p=5035
    Well, I was the guy that asked Kuharsky to see what Lendale thought about BEEF. LenDiesel (or Diesel) was the big winner over here, while BEEF was the winner over on titanscentral.

I guess LenDiesel would get the default nod if Lendale likes it, but I guess as Lendale said it doesn't matter what we call him if they keep winning.

Incidentally, my personal preferences were BEEF (particularly because of the tie-in to the "it's what's for dinner" and "where's the beef?" campaigns) and KONG.

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

'Truck'

Rhymes with Fat F***

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i don't know why fat *** doesn't get more consideration.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Why did this need a separate thread?

6. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I heard someone call him Marshmellow Man

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

After the chest thumping action we saw from him after his third quarter touchdown, i'm definitely calling him King Kong..

9. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

The "L" Train

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I still like "El Dub", but this occured to me this morning. At this point LenDale's real strength seems to be his ability to pound the defense and soften them up. Lendale White; "The Tenderizer".

I still believe in LW, but if his play doesn't improve, I guess his nickname could be "The Back-up".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar