Bye Ringer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I dont care

2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Boohoo, I completely tore my Achilles last November. Of course he was in pain, duh.

That being said, sorry but we're not missing much without him.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We never played him anyway. And he was about as average as they come for NFL standards.

Great guy though, and even as a Michigan fan I always respected him and liked him as a player.

May sound terrible, but I got excited when I saw Michael Griffin go down injured yesterday. Of course he was fine though...

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah I was hoping he failed the cocussion tests myself

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Curtis Enis, eh? If that were my name, I'd name my son Patrick. So he would be frequently called

P.Enis.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

just name him after your favorite Tennessee govenor

Austin Peay

7. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans running back Javon Ringer is expected to miss four to six weeks with a torn MCL suffered in Sunday’s loss at Minnesota.

The diagnosis comes as a bit of a surprise, since the prevailing opinion on Sunday was that Ringer had torn his ACL and would miss the rest of the year. Ringer is not expected to need surgery to heal the MCL.

“It’s definitely a big relief,” Ringer said. “They said my ACL and my PCL are still intact. They said they got dinged a little bit, but aren’t torn. Right now, I just have to get it to calm down from the swelling and everything, and then just work on the rehab and get the strength back in it.

“I’m happy. I’m taking it as a blessing that it’s not as bad as I guess what it looks like, even though I didn’t see it. I heard it looked pretty bad.”

Titans coach Mike Munchak said the team would wait until after Thursday’s game to determine whether or not to put Ringer on injured reserve, which would almost certainly keep him out for the rest of the season.

“We don’t have to do anything with (Ringer’s situation) right now,” Munchak said. “We’ll kind of wait and get through the Pittsburgh game this week and just decide roster wise where we are. We’ll have a few days to look at things like that.”

Source: Titans Insider

8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

He was in t'hat much pain and didn't even tear anything... what a pu$$y

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Read title of thread...

"Torn MCL"

And if you saw the tackle, you know it was painful. I don't even know what to say with those of you who call Locker a pansy and now Ringer.

10. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Who gives a flip. Not like Ringer is a loss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar