Bye Bye Kenny...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PassTitansPass, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Now I know why we haven't been throwing his way at the end of games when he is wide open. I really wanted him to get more opportunities, but he clearly proved he is a loser and cannot catch.

Defenders might as well not cover him. Just blitz the CB who's covering Britt.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Kenny " Idontgiva" Britt

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Poor pathetic play in a contract year. If the next contract doesn't motivate him, I don't know what will.

We could start using him in max protection, since he is a decent blocker.

4. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Man... I don't T..witter (and won't) but if I did I swear to God I would absolutely challenge that mental midget to come to my house so I could tell him to his face what a POS as a human being and player I think he is. I honestly despise this guy, what and entitled little douche bag he is... I think he is going to get a huge reality check at the end of this year when he doesn't elicit much interest on the FA market. Seriously does anyone other than Britt himself think he will get any big offers that aren't strictly inventive based ? I just don't see it...

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

"free kenny britt..titans are caging you" :biglaugh:

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Kenny Britt sucks big time.... All that needs to be said! F*** him!

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I agree with everything you said except this. No one and I mean no one in the league can drop passes more easily and efficiently as Kenny Britt. The man is seemingly effortless in his ability to crush our hopes. How is Preston supposed to compete with that G.O.A.T level bad play?

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

He can't play unless he has a case pending. I hate watching his talent seemingly disappear. We're one drive by shooting from making it to the Superbowl.

10. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

HE NEEDS TO FOCUS .....

needs to focus his ass on the bench ...

really if it was a big fat JOINT THROWN HIS WAY BET HE WONT DROP THAT !:cigar:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar