Bye Bye Kenny...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PassTitansPass, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

NOBODY suspects DW dropped them on purpose

thats the difference

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep after trade deadline passed KB should have been chucked too the curb

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

my hatred for this current KB had me blind too the compensatory picks situation

still should not be activating and playing his stupid arse

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I do not follow but his profile is open. Here are some tweets:

Kenny Britt@KennyBritt_18 24 Nov
    It's easy not to give up . Cuz the struggle won't stop . I know he (Lord) has much more for me #blessed

Kenny Britt@KennyBritt_18 24 Nov
    Remember you don't have to prove nothing to anybody but yourself

[​IMG] Kenny BrittVerified account@KennyBritt_18
    110% of my followers wouldn't say anything they tweet to my face. So I sit back and laugh . Wen yu talk abt me wat that say abt you lmaoo

Kenny Britt@KennyBritt_18 22 Nov
    Can't remember the last time I washed a dish

Kenny Britt@KennyBritt_18 22 Nov
    Understand the type of person I am .. Y'all gave up on me and I'm still here fighting for ya #beast

Kenny Britt@KennyBritt_18 21 Nov
    No S but she call me superman . My girl Super Fly .. Got haters wanna kill emself (suicide)

He also has a bunch of retweets from fans praising him. Wonder which one TWW2 is:

Brittany@Britttsterrr 22 Nov
    @KennyBritt_18 I never gave up on ya Kenny!! You're still my fav player and am rooting for ya :) #titans #titanup

Dustin Johnson@Dnjohnson9 22 Nov
    @KennyBritt_18 I'd for sure say what's up if I saw you! Still rock my #18 #titans shirt every Sunday

Generation K@RutgersMets 22 Nov
    @KennyBritt_18 free kenny britt..titans are caging you

Lee McIllwain@Leemac931 22 Nov
    @KennyBritt_18 like a target so someone will throw you the damn football

JØ₦E$ ® @crjones01 22 Nov
    @KennyBritt_18 not everybody has given up on ya. Some of us still expecting big things..

Shane Lewis@ESLEWIS21 21 Nov
    @KennyBritt_18 I am not understanding your lack of reps this year. Keep your head up, still rooting for ya! #Titans

5. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Kenny Britt has the intelect of a retarded clam. Have seat Mr Britt. We will get back to you in aaaaaah few months. Thanks for nothing.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If I still cared about KB Id be all over him on twitter, but sadly for him I couldnt care less about his sorry ass. Hes a child in a mans body, and he should nicely go away.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

After the DUI this summer at the Army Base I gave up on Kenny. Dude is a lost cause with us. No doubt he will land on his feet with another team and become an All-Pro. Sounds about right.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm baffled by his drops. We have given him opportunity after opportunity to get back on track, yet he continues to drop pass after pass.

I'm just so glad that we won and don't have to ask ourselves "what if Britt caught that 3rd down pass".

10. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Yeah this is another one of those head scratchers that seem to constantly be a staple of Munchak's regime, they have to know now at this point that KB is done in every possible way, checked out mentally, physically, emotionally etc etc, yet a couple of plays a game they throw him in there (and amazingly he gets a ball or two thrown his way cause he gets open) and he does what he does ... fails, yet Preston hasn't seen the field all year. I am sure Preston can drop balls just as easily and effectively as Brritt can so why do they continue to put him out there ?!?!?!? If Preston has a drop or two it would be expected, but he may just surprise the s*** out of this Keystone Cop coaching staff and make a play or two that may just contribute to a win, but mehhh who wants that to happen ... I really HATE Munchak's and this joke of a coaching staff, bunch of f***ing idiots and mentally challenged dopes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar