Bye Bye Kenny...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PassTitansPass, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

This is a strange situation. I often wonder if Randy Moss didn't "coach Britt up" and tell him to avoid being tagged by playing like garbage this year. Britt wasn't nearly this terrible last year coming off the ACL. And as far as the weed stuff goes, 90% of these guys are getting high and making plays in this league.

2. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

No I'd say it's completely over once the season ends. Since Williams is out I hope that is the only reason he got on the field, but the fact that he did at all makes me hate Dumbchak and his inept staff all the more... KB is a worthless POS as a player and probably as a human being based on all of the off the field garbage he has continuously been party to... Buu Bye Britt

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thing with Walker is he makes us forget his mistakes with big plays. Kenny Britt may seriously have more drops than catches this year. But youll keep defending him, why?

• High Five High Five x 6
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

No free head when you can't catch a football. KB just sexually frustrated. Also he looks like a black Goofy, get yo teeth fixed kid.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

[​IMG]

7. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

I was waiting for the game where they would reintroduce Britt and he'd monster with 10 catches, 120 yds and 2 TDs. I now know in my heart that it's not going to happen. I'm sad for all of us, including Britt.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Should of been cut weeks ago.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I would cut Britt and bring up Preston from the practice squad. Let a kid who might have a future with us develop a little. Britt has hurt this team enough this year.

2 reasons to keep him...maybe get some sort of late rnd comp pick when some team gives him a contract as a FA and to keep him from helping some team this year when we cut him.

Personally I don't think either of those reasons is enough to keep him around. We need a 4th WR who can come in and produce a little. Britt can't do it. Cut him lose today!!! I think the other players would respect management more if they did that.

• High Five High Five x 5
  10. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

^ this. But considering he was a first round pick, our comp pick will be significantly better than his current market value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar