Bye Bye Chance Warmack?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by UrbanLegend3, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

You don't spend a #10 pick on the 2nd best guard in the draft unless he is the best available, which I doubt he will be.

Cooper at 10 is stupid.

Go defense or WR.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Ah but if they think he is the best not 2nd best then it wouldn't be. Neither of us know which one they like better. Only they know that.
  3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

and a wr in this draft class is worth the number 10 pick?? that's just stupid
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

For all either of us knows there may be a corner they like who they think will be there in the second or third. Or they may be satisfied with the corners we have. Their actions are those of a team who is comfortable with their corners, we didn't even bring one it for a visit and there were some damn good ones out there. We are very young at CB and I really don't think any of them are that great but our FO may disagree.
  5. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

and a guard is? I can't see using a top 10 pick on an interior offensive lineman.

I'd rather take the risk on CP.
  6. griff33daddy

we cant afford risks at wr after the britt scenario...cp is not a julio jones or aj
  7. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

We can't risk not having another true #1 WR after Britt dips out after this year.

I'd argue we don't actually have one now.
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I think QBs get overdrafted because if they hit you're set at the most important position for the rest of his career. If a guy who you think is a franchise QB is available you have to take him.

But I agree with you, we haven't touched DE or CB while G/C is really deep this year and offers better value later.
  9. griff33daddy

and you cant risk wasting the 10th pick in the draft with a player that you dont know if he will be a number one or not because he doesnt have that stats to back up his for sure #1 wr in the nfl
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Perhaps but I do not see it. Especially with Verner going into the last year of his deal. And while we may be young that does not mean we are good. Campbell has not shown anything. I really like Coty but not ready to bet the farm on him. As it stands we are thin at CB.

You can always get a Guard a little later. The position is no longer a bad for the Titans as it was. We will probably take one in the third or fourth.