Buying on-line off an individual....Paypal?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

A lot of the metal bands have gone to low tunings. I sometimes tune a little lower on my standard scales and it's fine for me. The baritone does have a different tone though, but it's the overall feel of it vs the Ibanez that I don't like as much.

I grew up loving some Vai or Satch. Still listen to them occasionally (I've always paired them together lol). This guy is doing some cool stuff now imo. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=147108

2. The one bit of advice on being paid via PayPal that I've heard (I've never done it personally) is to move your money out of there quickly. They can lock your funds in there at any time and you can't get them out for a good long time.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that doesn't sound like a pal to me... :suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar