Buyer's market for WR's this year

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Riverman, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Good read.

Is Arizona really dumb enough to trade Larry Fitz? It doesn't matter how much he costs, he's a top 5 WR in the NFL and still growing.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If I was Reinfeldt, I go for a go-to receiver with experience in free agency who can immediately contribute and use the draft for that quick-strike guy who can stretch the field on certain packages.

3. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

There are several big name WRs who will move this offseason. If we don't get one of them, I am going to be very unhappy.

4. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

This article adds more fuel to the fire for taking a defensive player, my guess is we go defense in the 1st and then maybe a receiver in the 2nd due to the fact that there are so many options available.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

It's a buyers market if you are looking for a someone who is either washed up or a #2-#3 WR who wants #1 money. I don't see much help in the Fa group at all and at best maybe some decent #2s. Berrian is probably the only legit #1 guy and he won't be cheap. My guess is the Titans look his way just to see if there is a chance. Guys like Muhammed and Booker are about as exciting as Eric Moulds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar