Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Buyer's market for WR's this year

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Riverman, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,928
  2. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    Good read.

Is Arizona really dumb enough to trade Larry Fitz? It doesn't matter how much he costs, he's a top 5 WR in the NFL and still growing.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    If I was Reinfeldt, I go for a go-to receiver with experience in free agency who can immediately contribute and use the draft for that quick-strike guy who can stretch the field on certain packages.
  3. SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    There are several big name WRs who will move this offseason. If we don't get one of them, I am going to be very unhappy.
  4. Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    This article adds more fuel to the fire for taking a defensive player, my guess is we go defense in the 1st and then maybe a receiver in the 2nd due to the fact that there are so many options available.
  5. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    It's a buyers market if you are looking for a someone who is either washed up or a #2-#3 WR who wants #1 money. I don't see much help in the Fa group at all and at best maybe some decent #2s. Berrian is probably the only legit #1 guy and he won't be cheap. My guess is the Titans look his way just to see if there is a chance. Guys like Muhammed and Booker are about as exciting as Eric Moulds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.