Bush to Saints

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by maximus, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

Barring an unforseen trade, the Saints have said they will draft Reggie Bush. Reported a couple of minutes ago on ESPN. The Top NO people talked with the top Bush people about Bush being a Saint, Bush is okay with it and will sign a contract in NO. Bensen wants him in camp, no holdout, and Bensen seems to be willing to pay #2 money for Bush.

The Titans seem to be on the clock....

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Not a good move at all IMO. Sure Bush is great, but what about Deuce? This makes no sense to me really. They should have traded out.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I believe it when it's announced. I think the Saints would like to trade out.

4. I've just heard that, they will take Bush (they didn't say that in those words, but you know).

Apparantely, they are definitely not trading down, and they haven't had any offers.

This draft is panning out nicely

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

"They will take Bush." Really it's a threat, "if you want bush, you can't wait, you have to trade." Problem is, if the QB market is hotter, then we're in the place to trade...

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

ESPN just reported that the Jets and Saints have been in heavier discussions around a potential move. They did indicate that the Jets did not want to give up the draft for Bush...but man that guy is worth a lot....I would be really torn if Bush fell to #3....Bush is special but man we need a QB for the future.

7. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Duece is coming back from an injury. Bush is also more than a running back - he's a ****ing playmaker everywhere. He could be a #1 WR in this league. 6', 200lbs with a 40 leap and 2.31 speed? Thats a #1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar