Bush threatening to sit out 2006 season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

one of the reasons that they are making a big deal out of it, is because its the saints, and they went through SO MUCH LAST YEAR WITH katrina, this is the LAST thing that they need right now.

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Poor media, they go through so much, we should not hate them...

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Well I have sympathy for them. Katrina did them wrong. Like you have never been cheated on? Women...

4. You should edit your signature kimberly

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

She's a Ravens fan now, get over it... :ha:

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

I heard a press guy griping cause a government report was released on a friday afternoon - WHEN NOBODY WAS WATCHING - that is the words the guy said. It is the press guys job to wait for the government office to close on friday to read the report for cryin' out loud.

FWIW the report was some numberically tortured report that showed thru "correcting for background" that public schools were still not on par with private schools but had closed the gap, when the numbers were mangled beyond all recognition. I be a publick skoul praduck

7. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

Bush is an idiot..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar