Bush threatening to sit out 2006 season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

It certainly doesnt help negotiations with Vince, but it wont keep them from getting done. QB deals tend to be structured a little differently, and are worth more. Honestly, I'd think they'll use Alex Smith's deal from last year more than the 2 & 4 deals this year.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

.[​IMG]

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Jackson, Mississippi?? that's one of the problems right there. I just hope he signs. But if he doesn't, I'd be willing to bet money that he has a major injury sometime this year and his career is drastically altered.

4. Now that would be funny

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I don't think funny, I just think Karmaic when this sort of stuff happens.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

http://justthesports.blogspot.com/

"I told my agent I want to be in here in camp on time ... whatever it takes, I want to be in camp on time," he said Saturday at the team's minicamp. "I think it is important to start off on a good foot and a good note, not only with the team but the city." -Reggie Bush

I thought this was interesting.

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Ki-Jana Carter anyone?

8. Scotty35

Scotty35 Guest

what an idiot. I think he will sign

9. What a joke. I'd be shocked if he didn't sign. This moron is just trying to scare the owner into getting more money.

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

and the media's making a big deal out of it like this is new...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar