Bush? or Vince? or Leinart?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The619RBush, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The619RBush

The619RBush Guest

Who would guys take at #3 in the Draft??? Seeing Young last night was amazing i think he is better than Reggie Bush...But Reggie Bush is the man he can do anything.....We are in perfect postion in the draft. Lets say Young goes #1 to Texans, and Leinart goes to the Saints at #2 and that leaves us with the 619 Reggie Bush!! If Titans trade down while Bush is there at #3 omg biggest mistake ever!!!I heard on the radio that Leinart dosent want to be drafted to the Saints so Saints could either trade out or pick Reggie Bush and that leaves us with Matt Leinart....Houston might want Bush at #1 but that leaves us with 2 great QB's...I wouldnt mine either one of those 3 great talents..... What do you guys think????????

*Come draft day I hope to God we dont draft the D'Brick layer:waste of pick

:lol: 619 is coming............................

2. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Vince Young is who I want and who we need.

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I like Bush, Young, and Leinart in that order. Any of these would be great but I believe Young and Bush are extra special and Leinart could well be Carson Palmer

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I agree, I personally think any team that passes on Bush will be kicking them selves in the arse for YEARS to come.

5. smili

smili Starter

If Young comes out and we pick at #3 I think we'll go with QB. After talking with a guy at work who has seen Leinart more than I - I'm thinking we'll be fine if either Young or Leinart falls to us. I think Bush doesn't last to #3, so one of the QB is available to us at #3. If we want Cutler we should trade down a bit - and there should be takers.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the same could be said about LaDainion Tomlinson (#5 overall)
    and / or Shaun Alexander (#19 overall)

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yes....spread my propaganda. :winker:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

if Bush was there I would take him.

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Bush reminds me of Peter Warrick. I think not.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

First of all, why are you comparing a RB to a WR. :ha:

I've agreed with all of your posts except this one. Expand on your idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar