Burnout Paradise

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TitanJeff, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

There is no "try again" in Burnout from what I read in a review. The author suggest you just try to do other things in the area you end up.

Personally, I'm only interested in the road rage. Very satisfying. :yes:

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yes, Burnout Paradise indeed felt more like a Need for Speed series than it did a Burnout series. which disappoints me, but then again , it is EA and they're hell bent on destroying the universe ... I just hope they don't crapitate BioWare

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They are essentially hands off with the companies they have bought. So Bioware should be alright.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Multiplayer is the only reason to buy games these days. It is what consoles are for basically. I had never really played online until Gears of War, then I became addicted and played every night.
    Now I wont buy a game unless it has good multiplayer, because it's just a waste of money. I'll rent the strictly campaign games.

5. TitanJeff

I tend to agree. I have a lot more fun playing online with MotorStorm. It appears they are now marketing a lot towards the online experience. MotorStorm is selling a couple of new tracks for only online racing.

6. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

I have my copy in hand!

Love the Burnout series and dug the demo.

I picked it up for the 360.

Later

7. Toly

Toly Free your mind

The demo was a lot of fun and the wrecks are incredibly realistic. I'll probably buy it down the road.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

so , is there a "Try Again" option if you fail ?

9. TitanJeff

Nope. You either have to take the time to drive back (which is usually short) or you simply do another in the area you are in.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

So is this a game I should buy guys? I liked MotorStorm, I like most racing games, and I think crashing cars is cool as ****. Is this a worthwhile buy? Is the online fun?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar