Bulluck's Contract Status Update Thread...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

You swear by Hilfiger and you are talking about his toughness???

'nuff said...

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

he is tough and plays a lot, him leaving will not put a dent in our defense imo. we might actually get better with another LB ready to shine.

i wont be losing any sleep over Keith.

3. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Wow just wow..... He only dropped off last year because of a chest injury and even then didn't miss a game. Last year he had an incredible amount of picks. We don't know who could take his place on the roster with just late round picks. And besides he is still playing at a high level.

4. Volunteers10

Volunteers10 Camp Fodder

you, sir, know absolutely nothing about the game of football.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. jessestylex

im not buying the bulluck crap, he has flown under the radar for way to long, just cause he is a vet that never misses a game doesnt mean he is the best we can do, we can do better than bulluck. and titans not giving him a new contract is proof.

if fisher is as smart as me mr bulluck walks in 2010.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

A 4th rd pick is not "late round" and the 2 guys we have were among the fastest linebackers in their respective drafts.

Our starting MLB was a 4th rd pick and thornton was a 4th rd pick for the colts.

Peter sirmon was a 4th rd pick and greg favors who was our starting SAM for 2 years was a 4th rd pick.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Keith bulluck is perhaps the best player we have ever had since the move to nashville. He has been one of the top 10 OLB in this league for 7 straight years and was the most complete OLB in the game from 2002-2006.

Only mcnair would sit in higher esteem in my mind and that is mainly because he was a QB and more important.

Do you really want us to take off from your if fisher was a smart as me line?

8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

If you were smart, then you would know that Bulluck means more to our D off the field than on it. He is our Defenses eddie george. Losing him would be worse than losing Fat Al, for sure.

9. jessestylex

I dont think so, and i think the Titans feel the same as me about Bulluck.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Bulluck may very well be gone after this season. As he said, he expects to be. That being said, him leaving certainly won't justify your statements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar