Bulluck Wants Young to Start

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I heard they haven't got the OK from Mrs Warner to start Matt,
    that's what they're waiting on.

[​IMG]

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

agreed. Therefore, he can say what he wants to the media in a respectful manner, as he did.

Furthermore, his statements were exactly right. Vince Young IS hungry. Also, Vince Young WILL inspire the guys on his side of the ball. And he will make mistakes. But when he gets the ball there is def more motivation on the offense.

I hope to see VY make some plays at LP on sunday.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Start the kid..

He will energize the team and the crowd. The other players believe in him and feel that he can bring us victories.

The law of expectation begins to work it's magic..

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I Can See It Now!!!!

Titans right b4 the game annouce him as the starter....the players and fans go crazy...they stick those WRS thy dont miss takcles...and b4 u know it...titans win the game.

young lights up the passing game using bennet as the deap threat and givens over the middle and hittin troupe with many dump passes, and watching troupe burn and turn. RB chris brown gets his holes b/c the boyz are too worried about young.

titans win...in a gr8 game and a shockin upset at LP field ...24-17

ohh crap...i woke up...collins started and we lost again...

5. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

No i don't - thanks for asking. But I do think that some of the players are thinking: "Fisher is the Head Coach and I trust his judgement".

And when Bulluck fails to control his frustrations and publicly defies his Head Coach he divides the team into two groups:

1. Those who believe in Fisher
    2. Those who don't

6. Bulluck spoke out of frustration and I don't think he or the team is second guessing coach fisher.

All the players respect Fisher's decision. When you're upset, you would say anything. Just do anything to win! I'm sure you've argued with your parents many times or spoke up against them. That does not divide the household.

I'm just as upset not to see VY on the field. I've been hoping to see Collins injured. When I sit back, I realized that VY is still a kid and I'm not willing to see him out there getting punished by bigger opponents at this time.

7. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

Sure, there has been some rough times... But I don't speak out to people outside of my family about familystuff!

My point being that it is absolutely OK for Bulluck to be frustrated with Fisher and letting Fisher know his feelings.. But there's no reason to do so through the media!

8. bigg

bigg Titan Fan

Bullock is the leader of the Titans. I think it's about time he stepped up and demanded that Fisher make a change. Young should be the starter and Collins on the bench. Collins hasn't done anything, but caused a lot of headaches and pain.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

2 losses are basicaly collins fault

watch the games and u'll know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar