Bulluck Wants Young to Start

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I see you had a productive day

2. ilincoln

ilincoln Camp Fodder

I wanted to post it yesterday, but thursdays are my busy day.
    Sorry for any delays.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sounds very busy :ha:

4. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

I think Bulluck is way out of line!

The last thing we need is our locker room dividing up and turning against our HC..... But i guess its to late for that now!

5. SteveH

SteveH Starter

It was worth the wait! :yes:

I say put VY in against Dallas - let the new era begin!

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Oh god.. i hope Jeff doesnt change any plan he might have had of starting VY now that Bulluck has said it, as a matter of pride and to prove his decisions are not based on pressure from other players.

7. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

he's not dividing anyone up...
    i bet about two people on the board actually heard the interview and the context of the answer which bulluck gave.
    its opinion... do you think anyone on the team is thinking ..."we HAVE to go with kerry, its the only way we'll have a chance at the playoffs" NO!

look at the situation and you could see that the team is already on vince's side.
    look at the way they play when he is in and you can tell the team is already on vince's side.

fisher is stubborn and afraid to take risks... even slight ones.
    the team may be already dividing... but not against each other... against fisher.
    a quick fix would be to start vince. all would be happy.
    even if we lose we hhave an exuse. if we win its a plus. vince gets time to mature. bulluck gets a chance to feel happy that the team may be ready to play good football again before he retires.

its what we need

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

If they turned against Fisher I think the Volek debacle is more to blame than Bulluck's interview.

9. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

You can see where KB is coming from with his comments. Nothing wrong in my book with saying what you think.

By the way, I just watched the highlights from the last Cardinals game, the one that Warner threw the picks and then fumbled the snap to lose the game. I can see why everyone is wanting Matt to play.

Things are bad all over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar