Bulluck vs. KVB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 20, 2009.

?
  1. Keep KVB

7 vote(s)
    17.5%
  2. Keep Bulluck

29 vote(s)
    72.5%
  3. Keep the cheaper of the two

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  4. Release both for cap space and younger blood

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I voted to sign the cheaper of the 2. Both are invaluable in my eyes. So if it came down to us having to make a decision on either of them then I'd have to say to do what's best for us as a team. And that would be to keep the one who's willing to stay for less money.

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

c'mon bud....crack the bank.

theres only so many stars, in the bulls case, superstar you can loose before your team starts to feel effects. these two need to stay. they would be smart to give them both a nice 3 year deal or if they can pull of a longer one with incentives thatd be nice too

we got the space but does the management got the permission?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Ideal. I want to keep em both. They are Titans if you ask me and they should retire as Titans. Especially Keith. He has been our rock. And KVB has given us everything he's got too so I definitely don't want to see him go either. So I vote let's keep em both.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Resign Bulluck, after him we have no ROLB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar