Bulluck to Continue Playing Despite Injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Despite being "90% healthy" with a rib/cartilage injury, Keith Bulluck will continue on playing. "I feel like if I’m not putting myself in harm’s way, than I’m going to play," Bulluck said. "We all know some people play this game to collect a check." On Sunday, Bulluck started for the 106th time, led the Titans with 10 tackles in a 21-14 victory at Soldier Field and remained the team’s leading tackler this season. The recovery time for his injury is between three and six weeks, Bulluck said, but he’ll be ready to face the Jaguars on Sunday in Jacksonville. Coach Jeff Fisher said he does not expect Bulluck to practice this week.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

There's a leader :thumb: Didn't seem slowed down either.

3. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

He is a beast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar