Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bulluck rips C.J.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Mar 8, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $331
    cjs gots to go, and tings like dat.
    BiscoPhan11 and GoT high five this.
  2. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Completely unfair. As you said, he's literally never been hurt other than that one game. Now, why would he tough it out every other time he needed to, and not in a playoff game? lol That makes absolutely no sense! NONE! He was also unable to play in what would have been his first Pro Bowl 2 weeks later due to the injury. Criticize CJ for this, and you're not being realistic.
    cdubbs2121 and titans92790 high five this.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,006

Completely fair actually. You're looking at it from a completely different point of view.

Just answer me this: How is it that he was hurt in the biggest game of his career and never again after that? Do you know how unlikely that is, playing 80 games afterwards? If a simple ankle twist in a pile removed him from the game, how did he manage to go 80 games without having to come out?

I'm sorry, but I'm just not buying it. His agent told him to sit out the Pro Bowl. Guarantee you he could have played in both the second half of the divisional game and the Pro Bowl if he wanted to.

The fact that it was his only playoff game actually makes me believe it was a combination of nerves and fear of the Ravens. He came out the gates on fire and was shredding them. Then as soon as he gets his ankle twisted in the pileup he has to come out in the biggest moment of his career.

Philip Rivers played on a torn MCL in the biggest game of his career... Players who care about the moment refuse to be taken out of the game.

I just don't see how someone goes 96 games being completely fine... but in the second half of the most important game of his career he just can't handle it. Coincidence? I don't think so.
    GoT and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  4. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    hate on his age, decline, and ypc, but not his durability
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,901
    Bulluck's words carry some weight with me. He He didn't have any kind of agenda when he made his comments he was just being as honest as he could. In the interview yesterday he said CJ was a hard worker and far from a "me" guy when Bulluck was on the team and all the selfish stuff came after. I know it would never happen but I would love to hear from guys who have been there a while and play with CJ like McCourty and Vern. If your team mates come out and say you're selfish then you're probably selfish. Now a guy can be selfish and still not hurt his team but he's selfish nonetheless.
  6. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,741
    While on his knees... oh wait that already happened...
  7. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    So then why would CJ have left the biggest game of his career up to that point, and turns out his whole career? Doesn't make sense. Dude had to be seriously hurt.

OH and BLAME ALGE CRUMPLER AND FAT LENDALE WHITE FOR THAT LOSS NOT CJ.
    titans92790 high fives this.
  8. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,741
    That's great... too bad we're dealing with 2013-14 CJ.
  9. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,741
    But LenDale has his back... yeah. LenDale...
    titans92790 high fives this.
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,522
    I did see that on twitter, too bad that's not helpful to CJ