Bulluck rips C.J.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Agree with what he said. Not sure how much room Bulluck has to talk, too...

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I heard Bullock taking issue with Kuharsky on the zone yesterday for the way PK presented the story. He said he feels PK has an axe to grind with CJ and was using Bullock's comments in a way that implied animosity towards CJ. Interesting interview.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I agree with Bulluck as he would know what a "me" player is all about.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Regardless of how PK presented it, the quotes are the quotes. And they're pretty well backed up by CJ's own actions/comments over the years. I can't wait til this guy is in another uniform.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

"Never mind the Bullucks" - CJ

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Well I guess CJ and Bulluck won't be friends anymore after this article was posted. I agree with bulluck mostly. It is just a shame that this situation has come to this and I am afraid to look at what our offense could do or not do next year.

7. Titanic12th

Titanic12th Starter

And then you have LenDale White on the oh so famous twitter recruiting MeJ to go to the Broncos. Saying if we let MeJ go good luck for the future Titans fans. That weed he's smoking must be strong because it's done turned his mind into mush. Broncos can have him. Or any of the other 30 teams

8. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

Bulluck can go **** himself.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar