Bulluck Leads Players-Only Meeting

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: LB Keith Bulluck led a players-only meeting on Wednesday to reunite the Titans. “It just needs to be done,” Bulluck said. “I’ve had a hard time these last three days. I couldn’t just come in here and let it ride. I stand for more than that. As a person, I stand for more than that, and I know these guys in here stand for more than that. So it’s just one of those things to let these dudes know we have 12 more games, man. We have 12 more games to play and they all don’t have to be like the first four.” Bulluck said the players, including himself, have to get the team back on track. “We’re coming together. We’re definitely coming together. I spoke with my teammates today, and we’re going to recommit ourselves, recommit ourselves to playing this game how it’s supposed to be played and take it serious and to change our approach, because whatever approach we’ve been taking obviously hasn’t been working. If that [expletive] don’t work, I don’t know what will.”

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar