Bulluck has no plans of stomping terrible towel again...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TBC_titan, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Maybe Keith has some crazy friends and family who are looking for those fake, plastic butts to glue a terrible towel to and carry it to the Steeler game.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You're a great fan.

:sarcasm:

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

How about a wager on the game jesse - the loser has to stop posting for a month.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i couldnt miss the Game Day thread for a month.

how about the loser cannot post on the Titans bye week?

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

so you're not that sure of a Steeler win :ha:

If we're going to bet it's got to be something that's going to hurt more than that

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. jessestylex

Im still pretty sure the Steelers will win... Big Ben will make something happen when he leaves the pocket if the game goes down to the wire.

how about i change my sig to anything you'd like for a month? as long as it doesnt break the rules.

and you will have to do the same if you lose.

7. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Since you are too chicken to go with the original bet I proposed, I guess that will work.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Jesse betting against his own team... It's because of fans like you that Steelers fans mock us. Yes, they mock us. Some are classless and that's why they do the mocking.. I know a few Steelers fans and they always make fun of our fans because they (the majority) aren't die hard. When the playoffs come they'll sell their tickets to fans of opposing teams to profit. I can understand where the fans are coming from. I have had season tickets ever since they came to Nashville (as the Oilers). I've been in the same seats the whole time. In the playoff game, there were at least 30 Ravens fans in sight. That's ridiculous. And against the Steelers, I thought I was at Pittsburgh.

Jesse, you're not a fan. Sorry, I said it.

9. jessestylex

Not a fan says you? yes says I!

Being a fan doesnt mean you have to be blind. you cannot go around saying your team is going to win every game just cause you're a fan. I'm giving the Steelers the edge cause they make big plays when they need to and they are in their own place this time. If they were playing in Nashville I'd say the Titans would win.

Titans will win enough imo to have a shot at the playoffs, but the opener wont be one of them.

10. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Yet not sure enough to wager not posting for a month? Your failure makes baby jeebus cry.

Big Ben's Richard will be in the dirt more than once.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar