Bulluck gives scholarship money to 9 students in honor of McNair

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Good stuff. I hope we re-sign him.

2. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Let this guy retire as a Titan! Give him a respectable deal and bring him back for a few more years.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Crazy how all the other threads in here are blowing up and this one only has a handful.

God Bless Keith Bulluck. This is why I love this guy. Not just for all the nitty gritty dirty work he's done for us on the field but for this. This guy's got a huge heart.

I can remember hearing the story about Keith Bulluck growing up a foster kid and was taken in by a family and how he always felt out of place growing up. And how he was now a young adult, professional football player, millionaire, yet he still had the void of not having his own family. I remember rooting for him extra hard because he always played with that chip on his shoulder. Gotta love this guy.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I agree with all above posts. I <3 KB53. PLEASE resign him!! Stay away Jets, Giants, and Lions!

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

HLN running the story this AM- getting positive press.

That said, I'm sure we will lock him out of the facility.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Banger21

Banger21 Camp Fodder

That is hilarious...

7. UVATitan

UVATitan Camp Fodder

another class act from a class-act guy. This is why we need him as the face of the franchise, especially with such a young group around him. He can show them the rope and how to avoid trouble (Britt, VY).

Anyone else notice how a lot of players leaving their teams are doing something similar (Fujita). Hope this is not a precursor.

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

You guys should have seen the hundreds of people talking crap saying its only 1,000 dollars.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Keith loves the kids.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar