Bulluck Dissed for Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: After leading his position at the end of the fan voting period, Titans LB Keith Bulluck was passed over for a trip to the NFL Pro Bowl. He was the leading fan vote-getter for outside linebacker for the AFC which counts one-third towards determining the 43-man roster. The coaches and players made up the other two-thirds. The Colts Cato June, Steelers Joey Porter and Chargers Shawne Merriman were named.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

Bulluck got ripped, the only thing that I can think of he gets no respect from other players and coaches. Fans voted him number one, yet he doesn't make it, who knows.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I wish they would publish the players and coaches votes... it would certainly help owners weed out the bad coaches... who the hell voted Porter and Merriman over Bulluck? None of them have performed anywhere near Bulluck this year, save for Merriman's big game against the Colts.

And who voted Vick as the NFC QB??

4. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

who cares guys? we all knew this was going to happen! at least i did. everyone is all exited ohh bulluck is leading in fav votes but who cares?? he did the same last year and nothing. and its the same this year. pro bowl is so dumb! how in the world can mike vick make the team? horrible year! and merriman hey is a beast.. but he is not better than bulluck or havin a better season than him. all i recall is him having that huge game vs. colts guess people based their votes on that game

5. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

Keith Bulluck- 119 tackles, 2 picks, 4 sacks, 9 passes defended, 1 Forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery

The "Probowlers"

Shawne Merriman- 49 tackles, 0 picks, 9 sacks, 3 passes defended, 2 Forced fumbles, 0 fumble recoveries

Cato June- 102 tackles, 5 picks, 0 sacks, 6 passes defended,
    0 fumbles forced, 0 fumbles recovered

Joey Porter- 50 tackles, 2 picks, 8 sacks, 6 passes defended, 3 fumbles forced, 1 fumble receovered.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

GARBAGE!!! Owell,

7. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

The Merriman pick I can understand, he HAS made a nig difference to the defense out there. The June pick is by virtue of being on the Colts this season. Porter, though, WTF?????

8. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Isn't June now out for the year? I wouldn't be surprised if Bullock is selected in his place.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he's out for the regular season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar