Bulluck Continues Leadership Role for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Heading into his eighth NFL season, LB Keith Bulluck demands perfection from himself and from those around him. "As far as Keith's concerned, you either do your job or you don't," DT Rien Long said. "It is like you can't be kind of pregnant with him. You either are or you're not. And if you're not doing your job he knows and he'll tell you." Bulluck called a players-only meeting last season after the Titans started 0-4. They went on to win eight of their final 12 games. "A lot of people lead by example. A lot of people lead by playing and making plays. A lot of people are vocal leaders. He has the ability to do all three," S Chris Hope said. "He doesn't necessarily tell you, 'Do it my way.' Everybody has their own way to prepare, and he allows you to prepare the way you want to. But you know he is going to be there every week. No. 53 is going to be there, you can count on that."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. He's a hero, and I do believe he has more control over the defense's mindset than Schwartz.

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Yeah, I just hope he takes is game to another level. I think he was so discouraged and frustrated at times last season, that it showed in his play. There were a number of times where I saw him dogging it tryin to run down a play, and other times getting blocked by some no name RB, when 2 seasons ago, he'd give the blocker an ole, and make the tackle.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I think his game has always been on his own level. I think what he needs is not to have to watch out for and take up the slack of other players short-comings.

5. Most underrated linebacker in the Nfl.

6. Delaware Titan

Delaware Titan Camp Fodder

I second that. He has been one of the best LB's in the league over the last 5 seasons and I think this year is going to be his best yet. It seems like this team has a whole different attitude this year and it starts with Keith and Vince.

7. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

He is definately one of the best LBS in the league, it's just that I have watched him since he came into the league, and he has alwaysed made plays, and last year you could see the discouragement of his face, his post game interviews, and I believe in his play. Sure, I agree that he had to take up slack for other players, but trust me, his play has tailed off over the past two years.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

DT Rien Long said. "It is like you can't be kind of pregnant with him. You either are or you're not."

that's an interesting way to put it....

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I am ready for Keith to play more and talk less. I thank those of you that have noticed his play has been less than stellar at times.

10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Keith has some vets in there to back him up that we have brought in, more than ever this year and the last couple. They may not ALL be the leagues top picks, but Hope, Herndon, Harper, Fowler, Thornton, KVB, they all know and do their jobs.

Our D will be much improved this year. I am very optimistic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar