Bulluck Cantonized?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

You know what I find funny about this post. The underlined statement that you draw attention to, "He's one of the best in the game," is from the same article that has a poll on the righthand side of the page. "WHO IS THE BEST LINEBACKER IN THE NFL?" Bulluck isn't even in the poll.

2. CALI_TITANS

CALI_TITANS Starter

bulluck is a solid lb, but not just yet a hof , he doesnt disrupt the offense enough yet he needs help to get put in hof status

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i think he made the on the bubble list or something like that

4. wg53

wg53 Starter

Bulluck is my favorite player on the Titans.

However with that said, he is not a HoF caliber LB.

You can site all the tackle stats you want. But tackles are not official NFL statistics.

Keith has made most of his tackles several yards down the field. So what does it matter if he has so many tackles when they are getting first downs?

He does not shed blocks too well.

He is best when he roams. He is a good coverage LB.

But he is not that great against the run.

He is like an oversized safety playing LB.

Also that article is stupid to begin with. There are not 50 future HoF players in the game right now. 30 would be a stretch.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I love Keith. Great player, good leader, and amazing person. His work with foster kids alone is remarkable. Anyone see the picture of him on the jumbotron wearing his tiny glasses?

I think he's been great for this team, and is a truly great OLB. He had some bad plays last year, yes, I spotted some in the giants and pats games, but he had a good year. You can find some bad plays on anyone. His consistency is impressive.

That being said, he's not making the hall of fame. It's been mentioned on here several times why. Unless we really do make huge strides this season, and have several highly competitive ones after that, with Bulluck getting at least a few more pro bowls, there's no chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar