Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bulluck calls a players only meeting..Sunday could be interesting

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tungtide, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Tungtide The Freak

Moolah:
    $70
    The news reported tonight that Keith Bulluck called a players only meeting, apparently to help get this train back on track. I would be interested to hear from you guys- with the right amount of heart and determination can we turn this around? If there was a week for this team to find its identity it would be this week.
    To Coltsownyou- only Titans fans need reply. I remember when we owned you and it wasn't that long ago.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,092
    it would be nice to see more effort and heart out there, especially on defense. even if we do, it wont be enough to pull out a win this week. maybe washington...depending on which brunell shows up.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    despite all that has been going on I have been impressed with Bullucks proactive leadership style.
  3. Tungtide The Freak

Moolah:
    $70
    Me too Gunny...up until now this team has been missing leadership at multiple levels. Wychek said something to the same effect earlier this week on the wake-up zone.
  4. zackmann Guest

good move on bullucks part...
  5. Snookus YA DIGGGG

Moolah:
    $0
    Bulluck for offensive coordinator, defensive coordinator, head coach, owner, special teams coach, and front office! First the Young thing, now the Shortz thing. Now he just needs to figure out a way to bench LT.
  6. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $632
    Happy to hear this but i hope it does not cause a rift or loss of faith btw the players and coaching
  7. TitanKid4Life Guest

this is what the team needs, heck maybe it will be like in remember the titans, and everyone gets pumped up, and just kick some butt for the rest of the season, hey its far fetched but its nice to dream lol
  8. Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    lololololol
  9. Tungtide The Freak

Moolah:
    $70
    I hear ya Ghost
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.