Bud told Reese to take VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

some of those posters who said that still post over there too...................crazy

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, you also predicted several trade scenarios. You're right on the mark sometimes, but you're also wrong sometimes. Got to take the bad with the good.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

This was the first time I have seen it validated...before that is was just speculation.

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I waited until I was sure that VY was good before I made public that it was my idea to take him.

If Vince turned out to be no good then I would have said it was Floyd's idea...

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

LMAO

6. GoTitans3801

I'm tempted to create a random person, maybe T-Rac, to speak from their point of view once in a while... it's always a nice touch.

7. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Isn't Hester a Rookie, starting in the Bears defensive backfield? I don't know much about him, but I thought I saw him get burned by Torry Holt last night. I think a kick-returner who can take 6-7 to the house every season might just have a career in the NFL that lasts longer than 3 years, even if he doesn't play defense.

On Vince, I will admitt that I was a doubter from the beginning. I worried about his ability to read defenses and pass effectively. But he has done enough to ease my mind. Go Titans!

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

the trades had nothing to do with us taking VY.............I said Bud was taking VY if he was there................the trades had to do with ATL Den over Lelie and Jets and ATL with JAbe..............

9. GoTitans3801

I don't think any kick returner can/will take 6-7 to the house every season. Has ANYONE ever done that on multiple seasons, or even 1? No one has even come close in the last four NFL seasons, the best is 4 in one season, combined.

10. GoTitans3801

I always like your insight and speculations bongo, but I'm just saying, you can't take credit for your accurate predictions if you don't own up to your misses. I've said quite a few things that turned out to be right too... I said several times over the offseason that we'd get at least 5 wins... that we'd beat the Texans, and that Vince would be starting by Dec. 10th...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar