Bud the Dud on the draft.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by fitantitans, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Todays paper, 4-28-06, said that Houston fans are taking out ads in their local papers trying to get the Texans to take the home town boy Vince Young, with their 1st pick.
    Were they hinting that Bud the Dud might take Vince just to spite the Houston fans? Kinda' sounded that way. Bad business if you ask me. Winning games and beating the Texans is a better way to spite Houston.

2. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Thats funny how football fans dont forget and feel scorned. I was an Oiler fan since 1987 and when the moved to Nashville was announced I thought I would not still follow them then I thought to myself same team different city no biggie but Im not a houston transplant or local so it doesnt mean anything to me at all as far as betrayal but if the Jags were to leave J-Ville I may be a little touched but I doubt it as I am not a Jag fan so I guess I couldn't really feel for those fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar