Bud tells jeff he wants VY to start

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by patitansfan, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

exactly.....and if Young cant do it....sign Ramsey again.....we need atleast 1 win
  2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Do you not see all the blitzers that come to the line ANYTIME Young is in the game? That's because the DC knows he'll get the same results you just mentioned, with the exception of throwing it out of bounds. Young just throws the pick.
  3. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

So what you are saying is that Vince is basically a really good backyard/streetball QB but a crappy NFL QB?
  4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I'm glad you conveniently left out Vince's ability to run from the blitz and make plays compared to Collins almost lack of ability to run.
    Oh, and defenses come to the line when Vince is in the game to stack the box, not necessarily to blitz.
  5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Convenient for who? His YPC dropped considerably after his rookie season. And no, you can stack the box without coming to the line. Regardless, I'm talking about what actually happens, not what could happen. DC's know that all you have to do is blitz Young, and he'll make mistakes. If he gets hit, he fumbles. If he throws, he throws interceptions. I'm not talking about what's within his "ability", again, I'm talking about what actually happens. Vince hasn't been much of a runner since his rookie season. A scrambler, yes. A runner, no.
  6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Sad thing is the exact same holds true for Collins.
  7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Collins having a good practice means squat to me sorry. I've seen enough of him this year. Please please, let's move in a different direction so things such as our QB future can be sorted out THIS year (and NOT next year)!
  8. iQon

iQon Starter

A lot of you guys are idiots. The same thing Kerry does, Vince does. And vice versa. I see plenty of the same piss poor passes and drops by the receivers regardless of who gets under center. That's this year, last year, 2007... these things happen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.