Bud tells jeff he wants VY to start

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by patitansfan, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

So is Vy starting Sunday or not?
  2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I think he is, but Fish won't say so because he want's the jags to prepare for both qbs. We prob won't know until fri or even gameday
  3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Ramsey got cut, way late, I might add -- another Fisher mismanagment of this year's roster.

Interestingly, Ramsey got a try-out with the Bills today. The 11/15 game could possibly be hailed as "The Battle of Titans' Backup QBs" - which I would find hilarious.

Anyway, I fear the same thing Amy does - Fisher will try to hamstring Young to save his dignity. I'm so surprised that Fisher is the villain this year. It's like the end of the first "Scooby-Doo" movie with Buffy and Freddy Prinze, Jr. in which you learn that Scrappy-Doo was the real villain the whole time.

:ha:...Scrappy-Doo.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The thought of a defense preparing for KFC makes me laugh.

"Alright guys... get a little bit of pressure and force him out of the pocket. He will throw it out of bounds or throw a pick. Got it fellas? Good." :ha:
  5. TygerNeo

TygerNeo Camp Fodder

Whomever the starting QB is I hope that person wears a Peyton halloween mask hoping something good might happen.
  6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Anyone notice the irony of the ad banner on all these pages.
  7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Do you see the face KC has when he is in? mor like:"Hey guys just walk out onto the field and maybe he'll pass out :ha:"
  8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

So no word on whether Vince will actually start? Fishbag better listen up.
  9. Loqitar10

Loqitar10 Camp Fodder

Exactamundo. Vince is not cookie-cutter in skills, temperment or intangibles. So don't use, er, misuse him, as if he were. That's not just a stubborn thing to do, it's stupid. IMHO.
  10. Loqitar10

Loqitar10 Camp Fodder

Amy, my gut tells me you are spot on. I don't trust Fisher at this point. When I see him I react to him just like I do a politician who's campaign promises have been ditched just like last year's old newspapers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.