Bud showing some Attitude

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColeJ., Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

so funny... I've always been neutral on the old man...but now i approve.

just shows how much passion these old AFL guys have for the game. love it.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

If this guys a billionaire, why does he purchase his suits at goodwill?

3. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

That was a $100 suit when he bought it in 1963... :ha:

4. World Peace

They say that people who have alot of money got that way because they never spend it.

I bet Bud Adams and Al Davis go to Yard Sales together every saturday mornin. Afterwards, they go to McDonalds, only to buy a $1 sausage biscuit, split between each other, then they steal the newspaper, and start clipping coupons.

Yea, I could see that.

5. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

This is probably a very personal rivalry between Bud and Ralph Wilson going back to the AFL startup 50 years ago.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Guess Bud didn't like Ralphie getting voted into the HoF ahead of him...

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

8. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Reports: Titans owner made rude gestures (AP)

The NFL is looking into reports Tennessee owner Bud Adams made an obscene hand gesture from his luxury suite and from the field while celebrating his Titans' 41-17 win over Buffalo. WTVF-TV reports Adams flipped the middle finger on both hands from his luxury suite. The Tennessean newspaper reported Adams also was seen making the gesture again on the field after the game.

Link to full article

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Great. I mean Bud, we know you secretly hate Kerry Collins too as he almost ruined your season. But don't flip him off when the cameras are rolling.

10. World Peace

Theres a video of it on Youtube. I would post it, but I don't want anyone to crack jokes about Bud Adams and his $20 Goodwill suit and Dollar Store Sunglasses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar